Samenwerking Koenig & Bauer en ESKO voor een complete verpakkingen workflow
Verpakking pre-press specialist ESKO en persenbouwer Koenig & Bauer gaan een samenwerkingsverband aan. Door de samenwerking kunnen de partners, zoals getoond wordt in het Koenig & Bauer demo-centrum in Radebeul, een complete verpakkingen workflow aanbieden. Een workflow die unieke mogelijkheden biedt, zoals een forse uitbreiding van de kleuromvang en uitgebreide presentatiemogelijkheden, inclusief 3D, van verpakkingsontwerpen.
Lees meer over deze samenwerking in onderstaand persbericht.
Koenig & Bauer and ESKO strengthen partnershipWorkflow solutions for packaging print
- – Cooperation between packaging specialists
- – New presentation possibilities in Radebeul near Dresden
- – Extended colour gamut spares use of spot coloursKoenig & Bauer and ESKO, both global leaders in the field of packaging printing, recently agreed to further strengthen their partnership. To this end, colour management and workflow solutions from Esko were installed at the Koenig & Bauer demo centre in Radebeul and are available with immediate effect for live presentations to interested customers.As a solution provider to the packaging industry, Koenig & Bauer sees ESKO as a strong partner when it comes to process-integrated workflow solutions. Accordingly, it is pleased to be able to show users the Equinox colour management technology, which enables printing with an extended colour gamut, with the necessary RIP architecture being provided by ESKO’s Imaging Engine. One of the benefits of an extended colour gamut is, that printers are spared the constant wash-ups which accompany the use of spot colours. Job changeover processes are accelerated and extra production time is gained.This is an especially interesting option for packaging printers. A growing number of brand owners are today accepting the use of an extended colour gamut as an alternative to company- or product-specific spot colours. It is thus all the more important for both companies to present practically integrated pre-press and print solutions which meet the highest quality standards. After all, a wider gamut alone is not sufficient; for the overall process, the absolute stability of all relevant parameters in print is also imperative. With its advanced measuring and control systems, Koenig & Bauer here offers ideal prerequisites for a stable process even over long runs and for repeat jobs.Packaging printers who come to the Koenig & Bauer customer centre can in future not only become acquainted with the latest print and finishing technologies, but also obtain a more comprehensive overview of the integrated process and the range of workflow solutions for packaging production. ESKO will likewise be using the new presentation opportunities in Radebeul to inform its own customer base. The first joint activities of the two companies are already planned within the framework of the Print & Postpress Innovation Days which are to be held at KBA-Sheetfed in Radebeul from 29th November to 1st December.
- Meer resultaat uit je website halen, 28 januari 2020, De Plek Haarlem
- Intro Grafische Technieken, 4 februari 2020, VIGC Turnhout
- Intro Grafische Technieken, 13 februari 2020, VIGC Haarlem
- Waar gaan we heen? Markten, trends en cijfers (pre-DRUPA), 18 februari 2020, Turnhout
- Waar gaan we heen? Markten, trends en cijfers (pre-DRUPA), 19 februari 2020, Haarlem
BLOKBOEK.COM EN PRINTMEDIANIEUWS: HET OPTIMALE DOELGROEP BEREIK